Reports and Summaries
A Contribution Report is a graphical representation of the percentages of the different kinds of contributions received by candidate/committees. This report has been categorized on the basis of the contributions received by denomination and also by the type of donor.
- Contributions greater than $2000
- Contributions greater than or equal to $1000 but less than or equal to $2000
- Contributions greater than or equal to $500 but less than $1000
- Contributions greater than or equal to $250 but less than $500
- Contributions greater than or equal to $100 but less than $250
- Contributions less than $100
- Labor Organizations
The Expenditure Report is a graphical representation of the percentages of the different kinds of expenditures made by candidate/committees. This report has been categorized on the basis of the types of expenditure.The Expenditure Categories are: Contribution Refunds
A contribution may be refunded under the following circumstances:
- The original check is returned uncashed;
- A contribution was made that exceeded the allowable contribution limitation;
- A refund is requested by the contributor; or
- Surplus funds are returned to the contributors at the conclusion of a campaign.
General Operating Expenditures include but are not limited to Accounting Services, Advertising, Bank Fees, Campaign Materials and supplies, Fund Raising, Tickets to Campaign Events, Computer Expenses, Consulting Services, Rental, Salaries, Supplies, Printing, Telephones, Postage, Travel, Utilities, In-kind expenses, and Independent Expenditures.Transfer
A Transfer is an exchange of funds between an affiliated committee and an authorized committee.Loan Repayment
A Loan Repayment is a return of monies, by a candidate or a committee, on funds borrowed for campaign purposes by the candidate or the committee.Others
Others include Fines, Settlements/Judgments, Donations to Schools and Charitable Organizations, Scholarship Funds, IRS, and any other expense which does not fit in any of the above categories.
Fields marked with | are mandatory